MEETING DATES 2022
Meetings are held on SATURDAYS in the hope that more “weekenders” will be able to attend. All residents are welcome.
Venue : Yulunga Hall, Manyana.
Starting time : 3pm sharp.
Please put this date in your diary NOW!
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) 22nd January 2022
RHVA Office Bearer Nomination Form for AGM
This section will provide the draft agenda of any up and coming meetings
the ‘MINUTES” page has downloadable previous minutes from all meetings
Dates are found on the ‘Next Meeting’ window on all pages
Agenda for Monday 3rd September 2018 Meeting
Agenda for 2nd July 2018 Meeting
Agenda for 7th May 2018
RHVA ASSOCIATION MAY 2018 UPDATE
Progress and activities since the last meeting :
- Information re Manyana Beach Development , a state approved development – Kevin Millar and Marg Rasmussen are seeking a meeting with the developer . Vandalism of Bella signage has not been beneficial in this matter.
- Kylor DA- the new owner has been granted a 12 month extension in the Gateway Approval process. Information on this state approved development (2015 ) can be found on NSW Dept of Planning website : Ref no : PP007
- Master Plan Boat Harbour Bendalong – Kevin, Lexie Meyer and myself have had 2 meetings with Alasdair Stratton, Natural Resources Manager, Shoalhaven City Council (SCC) .RHVA have requested that revisions be made to the current plan in order to better manage erosion of the harbour foreshore
and maintenance and upgrade of the facilities . Further information at the next
RHVA meeting 7th May
- Provision of a community defibrillator – Jenny Cleary has been successful in gaining partial funding for the defibrillator and RHVA has applied for further funding from the Hon Shelley Hancock’s office via a grants scheme
- SCC has contacted RHVA re : the successful acquisition of funding to support the Berringer Lake Boat Ramp Reserve Upgrade
- Kevin and myself attended Ulladulla High to participate in an information session for Yr 11 Geography students who are undertaking a case study of Boat Harbour Bendalong , investigating ways communities work with local council to preserve and maintain at risk environments . Students will be onsite on Friday May 4th
- Ann Sudmalis MP has issued an invitation to a NDIS Forum ( National Disability Insurance Scheme ) to be held at
Dunn Lewis Centre ,
141 St Vincent St , Ulladulla
Friday 27th April 2pm – 4pm
- Yulunga Reserve meeting – the committee welcomes anyone interested in helping to maintain our sports infrastructure ( tennis courts, oval etc ) and our community hall . Next meeting:
Wednesday May 2nd
Soccer Shed at 7 pm
- RHVA meeting – Monday 7th May. Guest Speaker – Alasdair Stratton, SCC
to explain the background to and the revised developments for the Boat
Harbour Bendalong Master Plan
Red Head Villages Association
Meetings for 2018 – 7pm Yulunga Hall
3rd September 2018
5th November 2018